Rhythm Timeline Version 1.1 is out!
Rhythm Timeline v1.1 was just released.
Rhythm Timeline lets you create an Rhythm Game by using the Unity Timeline to place notes in perfect sync with the music.
You can learn more here
This update includes a few bug fixes and the following changes:
- Added a Save Manager component to save high scores to disk
- Added new options to hold note to not disappear on miss or automatically release at the end
- Added a Song Chooser Panel Handler to selected songs by pressing keyboard up/down
- The gameplay canvas is now always shown while the game is running.
- Fixed a few bugs which were causing errors when quitting play mode.
Check out the promo video by clicking the image below: